CHIPOTLE RANCH SANDWICH
● 4 pieces sourdough sandwich bread
● Plant Provisions Chipotle Slices
● 1 Avocado, sliced
● 1⁄2 cup aquafaba (the liquid from canned chickpeas)
● 2 teaspoons white vinegar
● 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
● 3 garlic cloves
● 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
● 2 tablespoons fresh chives
● 2 teaspoons lemon juice
● Salt and pepper, to taste
● 3⁄4 cup avocado oil, or other flavorless oil
● 2 red onions, sliced
● 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
● 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
● 1 cup filtered water
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon black pepper
● 1 tablespoon maple syrup
● Red pepper flakes to taste
- Make your Vegan Ranch -
1. To a blender or small food processor, or using a stick blender, add aquafaba, white
vinegar, mustard, garlic, parsley, chives, lemon juice and blend until frothy. Slowly stream in oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make your Pickled Red Onions -
1. To a small sauce pot add white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, water, salt, pepper, maple syrup, and red pepper flakes to a simmer over medium heat.
2. Add sliced onions to a tall mason jar and pour brine over onions. Let cool to room temperature with the lid off and then place in the fridge to cool down.
- Build your sandwich -
1. Toast your bread to your liking.
2. To the base of your bread, add a thick layer of vegan ranch and top with half of the avocado sliced.
3. Load on Plant Provisions Chipolte Slices and top with pickled onions.
4. Drizzle on a little extra vegan ranch for good measure and top with your other pieces of bread. Enjoy!