GREEN GODDESS WRAP
● 2 large burrito size tortillas
● Plant Provisions Wild Truffle Slices
● Fresh Arugula
● 3 tablespoons vegan butter
● 8 oz. sliced mushrooms, of choice
● 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
● 1 cup vegan Mayo
● 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves, packed
● 1⁄2 cup cilantro, leaves and stems, packed
● 2 green onions, chopped
● 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
● 1⁄4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk, of choice
● 2 tablespoons lime juice
● 2 teaspoons capers
● 1 teaspoon lemon juice
● 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1⁄2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
● Salt and pepper, to taste
- Make your Green Goddess Sauce -
1. To a blender add vegan mayo, basil, cilantro, green onions, chives, non-dairy milk, lime
juice, capers, lemon juice, garlic powder, and white wine vinegar and blend until mostly
smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Make your Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms -
1. In a large skillet, melt vegan butter over medium-low heat.
2. Add mushrooms and onions and a pinch of salt and stir to coat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring every few minutes to ensure the bottom doesn’t burn.
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool before adding to your wrap.
- Build your sandwich -
1. Slather on green goddess sauce all over your tortillas.
2. Layer on your Plant Provision Wild Truffle Slices to your heart's desire.
3. Pile on caramelized onions and mushrooms and then top with fresh arugula.
Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and roll up your wrap. Enjoy!