Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
What your business card will say
Where you’ll be
We’re on the ground visiting stores and doing demos so this is a partial remote work position that requires several days/week travel into NYC.
Why you should be interested
You’ll work alongside our management team to develop, implement and iterate on an omni-channel marketing strategy, with a focus on driving brand awareness and sales through our e-commerce and retail business. We’re looking for a marketer who is data-driven, highly focused on brand and customer experience, and who can manage all stages of the marketing funnel as we build Plant Provisions into the leading plant-based food brand on the market.
What you’ll do
- Own marketing calendar designed to grow awareness, build brand equity and drive sales growth.
- Drive paid acquisition strategies, lifecycle/retention marketing, and organic growth strategies.
- Support annual marketing planning, track and analyze key performance metrics, and develop high level strategy and campaign initiatives.
- Source and manage agencies and partners, hired to support creative, social media, digital marketing, design work, and OOH campaigns.
- Manage and grow our influencer network to drive organic growth.
- Create brand awareness via press, brand partnerships, influencer and other marketing activations.
- Support in-store marketing activities such as product demos
What makes you the perfect fit
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment, preferably at a CPG startup.
- Strong strategic, analytical thinking ability with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success driving results in retention + acquisition in a DTC environment. Knowledge of shopper marketing tactics to drive retail sales both in-store and online. Ability to process problems independently and drive towards strategic solutions.
- An understanding of brand, copywriting, and an eye for creative design.
Why you’ll want to join us
- Shape and grow an early stage CPG brand
- Build a highly diverse, effective and motivated team environment
- A competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Health, Vision, Dental
How to get started
Send your resume and a quick note about why the role is right for you to: email@example.com
|||New York City|||||||||9wwoeLKMjMw_9yBQ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false