Plant Provisions Street Tacos
● 1 cup of distilled white vinegar
● 1 cup of water
● ¼ cup of granulated sugar
● 1 TBSP of kosher salt
● 4 cloves of garlic, smashed and peeled
● 2 red chili peppers, thinly sliced (remove seeds if you want it less spicy)
● 7 jalapeños peppers, thinly sliced (remove seeds if you want it less spicy)
● Flour/corn soft taco shells
● Chipotle Chili Plant Provisions slices
● Mesquite BBQ Plant Provisions slices
● Smokehouse Plant Provisions slices
● Thinly sliced radishes
● Hot sauce
● Avocado, pitted and sliced
● Cherry tomatoes, halved
● Cabbage slaw
● Lime wedges
1. Make your pickled jalapeños. Add the white vinegar, water, sugar, and salt to a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir often. Bring to a boil, then simmer until sugar and salt are dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly. In a large measuring cup with a spout, mix the garlic, chili peppers, and jalapeños peppers. Pour cooled mixture over top, then stir to combine. Pour into mason jars, then refrigerate until use.
2. Prep your taco party. When you’re ready to enjoy your tacos, get out all of the fixings: taco shells, Plant Provisions slices, cilantro, radishes, hot sauce, avocado, cherry tomatoes, cabbage slaw, and lime wedges. Don’t forget the pickled jalapenos!
3. Build your tacos. These strong flavors go with anything, but here are our favorite combinations. Mix and match to make your favorites shine! Chipotle Chili: Cherry tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro Smokehouse: Cilantro, pickled jalapeños, and pickled jalapeños vinegar Mesquite BBQ: Thin sliced radishes, cilantro, cabbage slaw, hot sauce, and lime wedge.