CHIPOTLE GRILLED CORN TOASTS
Garlic Lime Aioli
● 1⁄2 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk, don’t try to replace with oat milk
● 3⁄4 cup + 2 tablespoons avocado oil, or other flavorless oil
● 1⁄4 cup olive oil
● 2 tablespoons lime juice
● 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
● Pinch of salt, to taste
● 2 garlic cloves, minced
● 2 ears of corn, shucked
● 1 tablespoon avocado oil, or flavorless oil of choice
● Vegan butter
● Baguette, sliced into 1⁄4 inch slices
● 1⁄4 cup Olive oil
● Plant Provisions Chipotle Slices
● 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
1. Make your garlic lime aioli. Add all mayo ingredients, except the chives, into a tall container that will fit an immersion blender. Blend with the immersion blender for about
30 seconds until the ingredients get to a traditional thick mayo consistency. Moving your immersion blender up and down will help this process. Taste and adjust for more lime juice or salt. Once you are finished using, store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
2. Make your toasted baguette slices. Preheat the oven to 400F and place slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush each slice with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they are crisp and golden.
3. Make your grilled corn. Remove husks and silk from the corn. Brush each ear with oil and place directly over the grill or grill pan on medium high heat. Rotate once grill markers and dark spots appear and the kernels deppen in color, about 2-3 minutes. Rotate until ears are cooked evenly, about 10 minutes total. Remove from the heat and let cool until you are able to handle it. Once cooled, cut the kernels off the cob and add to a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon and pinch of salt.
4. Build your toasts. Slather on your garlic lime aioli and top with a couple of Plant Provisions Chipotle slices. Sprinkle on grilled corn and top with sliced avocado. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Repeat with the remaining toasts.