PLANT PROVISIONS LOADED KEBAB WRAP
● 2 large pita pockets or wraps of choice
● 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
● 1 tablespoon lemon juice
● 4 ounces of vegan mayo
● Salt and pepper, to taste
● 5 garlic cloves, peeled
● 3 roma tomatoes, diced
● 1 cucumber, sliced
● 4 oz of shredded cabbage
● Plant Provisions Mesquite BBQ and Tuscan Slices
● Feta cheese, optional
● Arugula, optional
1. Make the garlic sauce. In a food processor, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and garlic cloves. Pulse until smooth, then add to a jar for storage. Set aside.
2. Make tomato cucumber salad. In a medium bowl, add diced tomatoes, cucumbers, 1 minced garlic clove, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, and salt to taste.
3. Build your sandwich. Slather garlic sauce on bottom half of wraps or pita pockets and add a couple big spoonfuls of the tomato cucumber salad. Next add your shredded cabbage and loads of Plant Provisions Truffle slices. Add some feta and arugula for a garnish!