MEREDITH BAIRD'S MEDITERRANEAN SANDWICH
● One 6 in baguette
● One package Plant Provisions (we use the Tuscan Deli Slices)
● Olive Tapenade
● Tahini Spread, or Hummus
● Red pepper spread ( 1 can red pepper, blended with 1 tbsp olive oil)
● Shaved Cucumbers
● Banana Peppers
● And whatever else makes you excited...Quick Pickled Radish//1 rainbow radish, thinly sliced (or whatever radish you have!)
● 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
● 1/4 cup water
● Pinch of sea salt
1. Toss the radish with the cider vinegar, water and sea salt. Allow to marinate for about 15 minutes while you make the sandwich. This makes a nice quick pickle and takes the bite out!
2. Meredith is a fan of getting sauce on all sides of the baguette, and feel that the tahini and tapenade are perfect together on one side. Red pepper on the other.
3. Layer with cucumber, deli slices, radishes, kraut, banana peppers, sprouts, and whatever else you like. This sandwich was perfect, and you won't be disappointed if you make it exactly like this!