SUMMER PEACH SALAD
● 3 peaches, halved and pitted
● 1 box of arugula
● 1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped
● 4 TBSP of olive oil, divided
● 1 pinch of red pepper
● salt and pepper, to taste
● 2 tsp of honey
● 2 TBSP of stone ground mustard
● 2 tsp of white vinegar
● Chipotle Chili Plant Provisions slices
1. First, grill the peaches. Bring a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Using tongs, place the peaches on the grill facedown, and leave until charred. Repeat on the other side if desired. Transfer to a plate to cool.
2. Next, toast the walnuts. Place a small skillet over medium heat, then add 1 TBSP of olive oil to the pan. Add the walnuts, then season with red pepper flakes and salt and pepper as desired. Shake the pan frequently, and when walnuts are fragrant and beginning to brown, turn off the heat and set aside.
3. Make the dressing. In a glass measuring cup, combine the remaining olive oil, honey, stone ground mustard, and white vinegar. Whisk until evenly blended, then set aside.
4. Compile the salad. Add the arugula to a large bowl, and top with the peaches, walnut mixture, and Plant Provisions slices. Pour dressing over top, toss, and serve!